Tuesday, September 2, 2008

WESTERN SYDNEY? - a rant.

You know why there is so much crime in western Sydney? Well I'll give you a little hint: On the left of the blue line is the area reported as western Sydney, as in, "..a man was stabbed in Sydney's west today......". You know if someone gets stabbed in Blacktown people ask me "isn't that near you - you're out west aren't you? I mean thats like saying Sutherland is near Ryde. Last year I even heard a radio report that an attack in Kurnell had happened in Sydney's south west. Love to see what that journo thought was east? Why can't the reporters just say the suburb??!! Then we all know exactly what they are talking about. Parramatta is the geographical centre of Sydney and I reckon they should refer to part of Sydney in terms of where it lies in relation to parramatta. Sydney's east is everything east of Parra. Too bloody easy!